Join us for boot camp on Monday and Wednesday mornings at 7am. Click on the link below for more information!
Why Push Ups?
- Push Ups are great for your chest, shoulders, triceps, back and abs.
- Push Ups can be performed anywhere, no equipment required.
- Check out the free workshop to learn many different push up variations.
FIND THE PUSH UP CALENDAR ON OUR WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK PAGE.
1.Start with 15 push ups on the first week. Add 5 push ups each week. Do a
few push ups each day to meet the weekly number.
2. Write down the number of push ups you do each day.
3. Turn in your calendar at the end of the month to a Fit Staff member.
How to perform a push up.
- Warm Up
- Place your hands shoulder width apart on the ground.
- Lower your body with your arms, until your elbows are at a 90º angle.
- Raise your body back to starting position, keeping your back straight.
- Repeat. Remember to break up your push ups throughout the day.
Rec. Sports & Fitness is pairing with Advance Performance & Rehabilitation Services to offer 2 great opportunities at the fitness center next week:
October 14th 12pm
Injury Prevention & Performance for Winter and Winter Sports Free Seminar
October 14th and 15th 5pm-7pm
20-min Injury Screenings
*Must be a MSU Rec. Sports & Fitness Center member to participate